Random Diary Entry: Activating the Anointing in My Life



Today, I took a moment to reflect on what I am going to do differently to activate the anointing on my life. It’s time to reignite the passion that once fueled my journey. I’ve decided to return to my YouTube channel, a space that I stepped away from due to fear and shame. I allowed those feelings to silence my voice, convincing myself that I didn’t want to give anyone false hope. But I know deep down that I have a message to share—one of resilience and faith.

To hold myself accountable, I’ve set a goal to post one video each week. These videos will serve as a source of motivation for others, where I can share my experiences and what I’ve learned along the way. I want to uplift those who may be struggling, reminding them that they are not alone in their journey.

Additionally, I’m committing to reach out to five people on Facebook each day to pray for, encourage, or simply check in on. It’s time to turn up the heat and fully embrace who God has called me to be. No more compromises—I’m ready to step into my purpose boldly.

I’ve made a vow to worship God at least twice a day, refusing to let sleep become my idol. When I worship, I will pour out my heart and soul until I have nothing left to give. I will hold on to God tightly, ensuring that I stay focused and free from distractions. I will trust in His Word, allowing it to be my anchor.

As I pray for others, I will give my all, setting aside my own worries and self-centered thoughts. Humbling myself is essential; I need to die to my emotions and imaginations that often lead me astray. To keep myself accountable, I’ve created a daily goal checklist. This list includes praying for five people, encouraging someone, and making a video to inspire others. 

At the end of each week, I will review my checklist to identify where I struggled, bringing those areas to God in prayer. I will pray scripture and allow God to move in my life, relinquishing control and trusting His plan. As I master these daily goals, I will continue to add more tasks as God directs.

I’m excited to share that this week, I created three videos on YouTube—more than I initially set out to do! I faced my fears, poured out my heart, and gave it my all. My worship and prayer life have flourished, and I crave even more of God’s presence. Now, when I log onto Facebook, I actively look for opportunities to encourage others and pray for them silently.

I’m also learning to manage my time better, which helps me identify where my anointing lies and how to walk confidently in it. 

As I conclude today’s entry, I want to leave you with a question: **What steps can you take today to activate the anointing in your life?** Reflect on your goals and commit to pursuing them wholeheartedly. Remember, the journey to fulfilling your purpose starts with a single step. Let’s embrace it together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Not Sharing Makeup and Lip Gloss Among Young Girls